• May 10 Love you Momma!!
• May 9 I've had some moments. Curiously tested how strong a carwash pressure washer was with my finger... let my hair 'dangle' into a dremel tool in shops class... poked a bull in the hiney, thought it was a cow... tried being blind for a day and walked into the open dishwasher. They're not that far off.
• May 7 Sometimes, life is hard and a burrito helps.
• May 3 I am so so happy.
• May 1 Something funny about my next door neighbors is that they're "the Party House" on the street, and they love being outside, so I feel like I live by a cabin. Last summer they hardly partied, and I actually missed it... the noise, the music, the random yelling, the bonfires, the laughter... that's the sound of summer to me! We get along, and I only give them eyes when if it keeps me awake on a weeknight, otherwise, I don't care.
Friday after work, I was having a drink with Sue and they all (Sue the mom, 3 daughters, 3 boyfriends) invited me to go to a Social nearby. I didn't have plans, so I just said, "YA, why not!". What-a-night!!
- The girls did my hair and makeup, I threw on my sparkly dress with fun socks and boots, and we headed out. Total 'Movie Makeover Moment'. Finally mastered an evening look that feels true to me.
- Fun lady came out of the restroom and happily said, "it's the girl with the socks".
- Social food is so freaking good. While arranging my perfect sandwich, I beefily told it, "you gotta wannnnit". Second time I talked to my food that day.
- Danced with reckless abandon. Reached a life goal :)
- Each of my neighbors told me a mega secret followed by "but don't tell my family", lol.
- I referred to an uneaten, unreachable plate of chips as "The Promised Land" to a stranger.
- At one point, I was in a car with 10 people. Sue and I high-fived in solidarity.
- A guy was hitting on a girl at the bar and she walked away saying "see ya"-- I yelled "SHOT DOWN" in this voice I do. lol, mean LA.
About my Monthly Posts. Check back occasionally for additions to this month long post.