Online link-hopping and wandering is one of my favorite ways to daydream :) People are so creative and generous with their talents, we're in a lucky time of life :) Today I wanted to share some of my favorite things and give our "Roxie" Long Necklace to one lucky Freckled Nest reader!
How to Enter: In the comments of this post, tell me what your favorite thing is from at least one of the sponsors linked below... you can share up to 8 favorite things (max 1 from each sponsor below). Receive an entry in the giveaway for each favorite you share as a separate comment! Winner will be drawn at random next week!
- Katrina from Pugly Pixel has launched an eCourse called Style that teaches DIYers how to create your own beautiful blog on Blogger. Style is offered in two versions: a self study version and an instructor led version so you can choose the option that will work best for you. Who knows, you might be Freckled Nest's next developer after taking this ;)
- Carissa Carissa's goals for September are simple, positive and pretty. I want to use this as inspiration for my October. Planning for the New Year already is exciting, but a little intimidating too! A focused list on my priorities is just what I need :)
- Chandelier Jenny's week 27 pictures are adorable. I love the excitement that shines through in her photos! Jenny's been chronicling her baby bump and fun outfits on her blog-- this outfit was my very fave! Something tells me Jenny and her life are going to get even more adorable when Baby Taylor arrives!
- SunglassesShop.com is working on a new feature: a movie & TV index. It lets you look through A-listed films and tv shows, and find links to buy the same sunglasses that the actors wore... and now I have the Twist & Shout scene stuck in my head! Click here & skip to 1:55 so you do too :)
- I Sewpose - Embroidered handwriting makes me happy, and this piece on etsy by I Sewpose is no exception. Wouldn't a wall of embroidered song lyrics and movie quotes make our homes extra special?! Every hoop could be a line from your fave pop culture memories. Hmm, I wonder if I Sewpose takes commissions...
- Love & Adventure has been featuring travel tips, and if you have pets-- Tip #42 is one you should think about. Kindra has great tips on hiring a pet sitter to come into your house and care for your animals while you're away. The best part is that it's less stressful for your pets than boarding can be.
- Itsy Bitty - The snowflake pattern on this sugarbowl from Itsy Bitty Shop is so delicate that I'd want to have it shipped to my city before the first frost! It might be meant for sugar, but I think if I put some dog treats in it my nieces might invite Lola to a tea party :)
- Kyla Roma - My friend & biz partner Kyla Roma moved into her new house last week! She gave me a tour as soon as Ky & Jesse were out of boxes, and I high-squeaked as we entered each room-- Kyla's new home is AMAZING and so perfect for her and her family :) Seeing your friends happy is one of the best things!