I started having panic attacks last month because of long term stress. Not fun. I could hardly breathe, my thoughts were looping and things felt really extreme, even when they were minor. It was scary and confusing! I talked to my ladies, then visited the Doctor and moved forward with some medicine and suggestions that looked promising. For the last month, I've been working through a plan to get better and detox from stress, and I'm getting better.
I'll talk more about my detox another time, but for now, this is a page I made on Sunday while crafting & reflecting on what I'm working on.
If you'd like to craft with me, gather these supplies, think of a topic and jump in :)
1. To begin my page, I pieced together a few patterned strips of paper then taped the paper seams on the back, and glued my 4x6" picture on the front left side. Position & glue (or tape) your paper to the 12x12" page too.
How to Use Printable Words for Storytelling:
1. Load your printer with copy or cover paper (or trim your favorite paper to 8.5x11”).
2. Print pages 2-4 of the PDF.
3. Cut out all of the words, or just the ones you want to use.
4. Pick and rearrange the words to tell your story.
5. Dab a bit of white glue to the back of each word to tack it in place. Or use tape.