I've been noticing lately that I do some strange stuff... sometimes people point them out to me or I just realize, "I've been doing this forever and this is weird". Intereste? I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours ;)
• I love lemons. I go through 1 costco sized lemon juice a month, adding it to my water. And my summer lemonade intake is through the roof.
• I like to make spaghetti but eat it with no noodles, just the sauce.
• I usually forget to put my car in park before turning it off.
• I have a really bad memory so I write almost everything I need down in my iPhone notes. Down to my neighbors names and which coupons I have.
• I like the taste of milk, pickles and mustard together, in one meal.
• When I drive somewhere, I start in the lane I'll need to be in for the destination, never changing along the way. I only do left turns at a stop light.
• I listen to the tv as quiet as possible. I love when it's just audible.
• I feel so confused whenever I try to use facebook.
• I'm overly bothered when the shampoo and conditioner don't run out at the same time.
• I sleep with a blanket over my ear all year round (incase a mosquito is in the room).
• I talk to the tv. Like I'm the tv shows therapist or mother.
• I cut all of my food up before eating.
• I don't like movies with zombies, vampires, dragons, fantasy because 1) i get scared 2) i enjoy movie's with a "this could actually happen" factor. Although, I liked Ted-- maybe it's just the scary, life or death stuff.
• Ketchup belongs in the cupboard.
• I have a bedtime app routine. I always look through the days Instagrams (i'm LA_Teenwolf), then recent Snapguides and a full game of Sunny Seeds. No matter how tired I am, I always wind down with that trifecta.
• I feel smart when I watch Wheel of Fortune, I feel defeated when I watch Jeopardy.
• I love when people talk about ugly babies.
What are your quirks?