This month I'm giving away an Instagram Album from Freckled Nest's etsy!
How to Enter: In the comments of this post, tell me what your favorite thing is from at least one of the sponsors linked below... you can share up to 11 favorite things (max 1 from each sponsor below). Receive an entry in the giveaway for each favorite you share as a separate comment! Winner will be randomly drawn next week!
• Honeysuckle Road - I'm pretty fond of this handstamped heart token-- everytime you reach into your pocket, this handstamped heart will remind you of someone special :) Includes customizing too!
• Maedchenmitherz - What a cute photo! In Katja's I Confess post, I totally relate with 6 out of 11 of her confessions... how about you?
• Jessamity - I wanna wear this hobo bag pagent sash style... looks like it would fit everything I need :) Jessamity has a cool collection of vintage and handmade!
• Reigrüche - I love this 'rebecca' necklace. It's elegant, simple and reminds me of the bond between a mother and daughter. Alejandra from Reigrüche crafts beautiful jewelry and I'm in awe of her creativity, resourcefulness and skill.
• See Sue Stitch - I'm still in my blue+blue color phase and love the combination on these Striped Wooden Hairpins!! Sue Sue Stitch also has embroidery, crochet and sewing!
• Carissa Carissa - I admire anyone who can make a quilt-- it's such a big project! Carissa took on the challenge and made her own bedding (including a matching knit throw) and it looks so great! Love the colors too :)
• Sunglasses Shop - Classic awesome! I've been wearing my contacts more often lately and really want a legit pair of Ray Ban's! Sunglasses shop carries a lot of great styles and brands :)
• Paper Crowns - 1) Beautiful Photo & Composition! 2) Can you believe these aren't actual blue mason jars?! They're a DIY that I wanna try! 3) Natasha and Kyle's wedding had so many lovely details, four of which are DIY's you can try too! 4) Looks like so much work but so worth it-- this wedding must have taken people's breath away! 5) I love Paper Crowns and read regularly :)
• Heidi and Seek - Loose tanktops for the win! The lace back and handmade & upcycled approach make it even better :) I really like this one and this one too!
• Gussy Sews - I much prefer a long wallet like this compared to a folded, back pocket type. Gussy Wallets have a pocket for credit cards plus room for cash, a checkbook and parking tickets ;) I like the button closure too!
• Love and Adventure - Ryan and Kindra promised to keep having adventures when they got married and are doing just that with lots of traveling! They regularly share insightful Travel Tips that are useful and fun to read. Ryan has some unique analogies ;)
Don't forget to enter the Instagram Album Giveaway!
How: In the comments of this post, tell me what your favorite thing is from at least one of the sponsors linked above... you can share up to 10 favorite things (max 1 from each sponsor below). Receive an entry in the giveaway for each favorite you share as a separate comment! Winner will be randomly drawn next week.