Took a little break but I'll be back in April :)
• Feb24 Had such a great day with my Mom!! We had burritos, she went with me to an appt, we Costco'd, she tanned (prep for their trip to Mexico next week), and we hit up Target. I cracked up here because her tan got much darker when she was standing in front of these flamingo pink purses. And did someone leave on the ugly purse making machine?! Yikes!
• Feb22 Marathoning Project Runway All Stars while designing. Pajama day!
• Feb16 Finally watched the finale. Cried-mafaceoff.
• Feb15 Summoning summer on this Long Weekend. All about tv, design work, no pants, tea, bright fruit and a little cold that's rippin on my throat. Glad to be home an extra day tomorrow for round 3 :)
• Feb12 Kyla made dough from scratch in the morning - she's fancy like that - and we made pizzas tonight and had a little tv party. Bachelor talk is our favorite.
• Feb11 Read about Fred Giovannitti on Modern Met today... He enhances his children's drawings with colored pencils while he travels, and transforms them into 3D-looking characters. Such a precious collab!!
• Feb9 Listening to Die Antwoord a lot lately.
• Feb6 This is my school friend Noelia and she is the sunshine of my mornings :) While grabbing breakfast, she got this old $5 bill and we both got excited. Been a long time since we've seen one in rotation. She's saving it, which as a student, means it's pretty special.
• Feb4 Love me some Post Secret.
• Feb3 I went to see the Sign Painters documentary tonight... spectacular!! My love for lettering and admiration for signs and sign painters has only increased.
• Feb2 Watched the new best Lip Sync battle in class today. I crush on Jimmy big time.
• Feb1 Popped into the Flea Market today, looking for Nintendo games. That shop was closed, so I filled up on visual inspiration and little chats with shopkeepers. A man was sorting those vintage seed beads, one by one.
About my Monthly Posts. Check back occasionally for additions to this month long post.